MCPHS and pre med?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrepschoolDR

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is MCPHS a good school for premed? I'm looking into a lot of ivies and more selective schools because I got to a very good private high school (#1 in the USA) and I have a very high GPA but cost is a worry and I'd be eligible for a scholarship at MCPHS. Anyone know how good it is? I really want to go to Harvard Med for med school because they have a ton of partnerships with boston hospitals (New Englander here) and I know a lot of doctors that run programs there... But would it be possible to go to MCPHS and get into a really good medical school?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.