MCPHS Boston 2010 interviews

Started by rxtom2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have "heard" that in a recent application cycle, the last interviews for that cycle were conducted the last week of March. I would expect to receive notification in late March or even later. (I will say I received notification in April.)
 
I was interviewed and they told us that we would receive a letter 2-3 weeks afterwards.

Fingers still crossed....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

by on hold do you mean waitlist? Still hopeful!

Which state are you at just for references

Feb 19th interview...no response yet (getting nervous 🙁)
 
Hello

by on hold do you mean waitlist? Still hopeful!

Which state are you at just for references

Feb 19th interview...no response yet (getting nervous 🙁)


California...yeah..hold=waitlist. I will call them tomorrow and ask about the waitlist...
😳
 
If you are waitlisted from Jan 29th interview that means they basically accepted the early decision people and filled the spots. (There were people that said they got accepted from earlier pages of the forum)

That's a little unfair....

Hope I'm completely wrong haha 🙄
 
I had a BS Chemistry with a 3.5 GPA and a 97 PCAT. I believe I was in the first interview group last November and was accepted a few weeks later. Shall not be going for monetary reasons though. Good luck to everybody that wants to go there, MCPHS is a nice building surrounded by the best hospitals in New England and Boston is a great town. It's just a pricey school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad