Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Mcphs Boston Campus

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by humtum, Dec 8, 2005.

1. humtum

humtum Member
    5+ Year Member

hello everyone

I applied to MCPHS Boston campus, and called them yesterday to make sure that my file is complete and guess wut?? they told me that I have to take TOFEL... i was like wut the....

Do you guys know if anyone had to take TOFEL if they had finished four years of high school in the united states...???? I asked the lady and she is like oh if you had E.S.L classes in high school, u will have to take TOFEL....

I mean comone I am done with my english I & II at a university..why should I have to take it???
    Any advice on what I should do...should I write a letter to the admission office expalining why I should not have to take TOFEL....or should I just take it???

Please any advice will be appreciated..
    thankx

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ultracet

ultracet 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

suck it up and take it...
    how hard could it be?

4. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Well, if you can't pass it, then there is a problem. So, pass it and prove that you are competent. We are all required to take the boards despite having gone through pharmacy school. It's just what we have to do to get where we want to go.