MCPHS Boston pre-interview waitlist

Started by Lily Joe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lily Joe

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, could anybody help me?

I just got this email said that I am on the wait list of MCPHS-Boston as a transfer student for the first year of PrePharmacy. There is no interview before and after this right now.
I know the first year of transfer is very competitive, but my community college does not provide expository writing classes. So I have to start from the first year.

Does this pre-interview wait list mean that I am just rejected unspoken?
If so, I will consider to finish Biochemistry in the in-state public university first.

I hope someone here can help me figure this out.

Thank you. I just feel so awful.🙁
 
Is there anyone giving me some suggestions or confidence?
I want to know the chance I can get in that school.
 
Is there anyone giving me some suggestions or confidence?
I want to know the chance I can get in that school.

Hi Lily, I would call or email Brian Barilone to find out. Don't feel discouraged yet because everything is just speculation until you call the school. Best of luck to you ! :luck: