MCPHS Boston Supplemental

Started by whitedc5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whitedc5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone completed the supplemental for MCPHS-Boston? The supplemental has a list of 5 questions but does not state a maximum length for the questions. For those who have completed the supplemental or are working on it, are you guys keeping all of your answers combined to a 1 page limit or are you writing more?
 
HI whitedc5, I emailed the admission office last week and they said there's no limit length to the question. I personally think keeping all your answers in 1 page is kinda short. I hate that question "who or what influenced you to enter the profession" didn't we answer that for pharmcas already!!!! I'm finishing up mine too. Good luck
 
Yeah I got the same response through email. But thanks for your reply pinkberry, I'll take you to get some pinkberry as a token of appreciation :hardy: