MCPHS-Boston-Transfer

Started by mandoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mandoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone here is currently in the 6 year PharmD program at the boston campus. From what i have read online, people dont like it because it is tough...obviously it is going to be because its a hard career. I am currently in my first year of College and was looking to transfer into the 6 year program. I just wanted to know if the campus life (i know it is small, but i dont really mind) and proffesors are good. Overall is it a decent college? Thanks!