MCPHS-Boston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crypticase

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question for anyone who went there- how bad is organic chemistry, really?
I got A's in both Chemistry and Biology my first year. Do you think I will struggle with this class, then?
 
Question for anyone who went there- how bad is organic chemistry, really?
I got A's in both Chemistry and Biology my first year. Do you think I will struggle with this class, then?

You will be fine thanks to the huge scale... keep up ur studying habits and u will excel in orgo. A big part of it is to treat it like another class instead of this crazy hard course... i had a b- going into the final and ended up with a c... also my other classes took a hit when i focused too much on that one class. Good luck