MCPHS-Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oink2655

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know of the acceptance rate of this school? Is it easier to get in compared to other pharmacy school? I have a 3.1 overall GPA but my math and sci grades is only about a C average. I am trying to improve my chances of getting in but I'm not sure what I can do. Can anyone offer me some advice? I am planning on retaking my Bio 1 and Chem 1 over again but since I have accumulated so many units, it is hard to bring up my gpa.

Members don't see this ad.

oink2655 said:
Hi. Does anyone know of the acceptance rate of this school? Is it easier to get in compared to other pharmacy school? I have a 3.1 overall GPA but my math and sci grades is only about a C average. I am trying to improve my chances of getting in but I'm not sure what I can do. Can anyone offer me some advice? I am planning on retaking my Bio 1 and Chem 1 over again but since I have accumulated so many units, it is hard to bring up my gpa.

MCPHS - Boston Campus required 3.8 GPA (4 year program) for transfer student, they do not accept Community College student.

MCPHS - Worcester Campus design for transfer student ONLY 3.4 GPA (3-year program accelerated),....community college students need 3.6-3.7 GPA to be competitive

anyway dude! retake it, ur gpa is so low

RascalCA4Life said:
MCPHS - Boston Campus required 3.8 GPA (4 year program) for transfer student, they do not accept Community College student.

MCPHS - Worcester Campus design for transfer student ONLY 3.4 GPA (3-year program accelerated),....community college students need 3.6-3.7 GPA to be competitive

anyway dude! retake it, ur gpa is so low

so RascalCA4Life, is your GPA in those range? just curious

Members don't see this ad :)
annievu said:

3.74...i asked the counselor at Boston and Wocester, good luck

A pharmacist I work for in retail graduated from MCPHS - Boston in '99.

Honestly, the best pharmacist I've seen yet and I've seen many.

annievu said:

As I read about the post for TOURO...i have seen your name appear quite a few times on there Ms. Vu, I am ur competitor!! tomorrow i'll send a complete packet to TOURO University!! wish me luck! :) good luck to u too Ms. Vu...im 19 years old, how old r u?

RascalCA4Life said:
As I read about the post for TOURO...i have seen your name appear quite a few times on there Ms. Vu, I am ur competitor!! tomorrow i'll send a complete packet to TOURO University!! wish me luck! :) good luck to u too Ms. Vu...im 19 years old, how old r u?

well, good luck to you, too, Mr. No name...you are 1 year younger than me Mr.

annievu said:
well, good luck to you, too, Mr. No name...you are 1 year younger than me Mr.

My name is Mr. Cutie, if u see any cute guys at the interview, its me :) so holler at your boi :eek: