MCPHS-Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txpharmgrl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys have been invited to MCPHS-Boston for interviews. If so, when did you turn in your apps? I have not heard from them and I'm a bit worried. :confused: Please let me know. Thank you! :) Oh and those of you that filled out the online application did you send them a resume?

Members don't see this ad.

txpharmgrl said:
I was wondering if any of you guys have been invited to MCPHS-Boston for interviews. If so, when did you turn in your apps? I have not heard from them and I'm a bit worried. :confused: Please let me know. Thank you! :) Oh and those of you that filled out the online application did you send them a resume?

I sent in my application the very end of January and got a letter on Saturday, that was dated February 14th, expressing that I had to contact them for an interview time and my interview is going to be in mid-March.

I sent mine in at the end of January too...but still no reply... :( Thank you for replying. I'm new at this. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
mellyrara said:
I sent in my application the very end of January and got a letter on Saturday, that was dated February 14th, expressing that I had to contact them for an interview time and my interview is going to be in mid-March.

I am applying there right now. What was your GPA and PCaT? Do they look at your PCAt if you send it in with the package?

One of the admissions counselors told me they do not look at PCAT scores. I am told that a BA/BS would help in the admissions selection.

rkothari said:
I am applying there right now. What was your GPA and PCaT? Do they look at your PCAt if you send it in with the package?

I thought the deadline was February 1?
My undergrad business degree GPA is 3.87
My current pre-req science GPA of 11 classes is 3.92
I didn't take the PCAT

mellyrara said:
I thought the deadline was February 1?
My undergrad business degree GPA is 3.87
My current pre-req science GPA of 11 classes is 3.92
I didn't take the PCAT

Thats a very impressive score! The dealine was Feb 1st but on the website it says they are still taking applications. Its past the priority deadline but they will still give consideration if you apply before march 1st. I guess they must have seats open.
Thanks for your reply.

Has anyone else gotten in MCPHS Boston and wouldnt mind sharing their info?

My application was sent in early Jan. I'm having the interview this Friday, the 24th. I don't think they send out acceptance letters yet.

MK185 said:
My application was sent in early Jan. I'm having the interview this Friday, the 24th. I don't think they send out acceptance letters yet.
what were your stats?

MK185 said:
They admit roling basis right> If anybodys got in, please post stats.

they are taking forever to get all the transcripts/forms.. they said they are 2-3 weeks behind....

Hi,

I was in the same shoe as some of you were, and now I am a student (P1 for some schools or 3 rd yr transfer) at this school. While I will not paint the rosy picture of this school because it's not perfect, I could give you a overview of my [biased] thought of this school.

If you have any general question or want to know some thing about this school and not so much in the application process but the organization of the curriculum or student life, I could try to answer them. Again, it may be biased. So take it with a grain of salt.

If you are OKAY with what you hear, maybe I will see you in the fall.