MCPHS-Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SGPharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got an e-mail last week saying that the 3rd seats are full and to e-mail back if I wanted to be kept on review for a 2nd year seat. How many people got this e-mail? Do you think there are a lot of seats left? Did they send this out to everyone or have people been rejected yet? Anyone know the chances of being accepted as a 2nd year? Thanks for your help and sorry for all the question!

Members don't see this ad.

So I got an e-mail last week saying that the 3rd seats are full and to e-mail back if I wanted to be kept on review for a 2nd year seat. How many people got this e-mail? Do you think there are a lot of seats left? Did they send this out to everyone or have people been rejected yet? Anyone know the chances of being accepted as a 2nd year? Thanks for your help and sorry for all the question!

I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.

I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, one of my friends who is black, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.

Word of advice, don't specify anybody as "black" because it is stereotypic and most people would find it very offensive. I believe you will find it strange if i refer to you as "Chinese" because it is out of context for what message you are trying to pass across.

I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, one of my friends who has black skin, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.

not a nice thing to say my friend ! calling someone black skin is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. If you are from NY than you should know this.
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: