MCPHS-Boston

Started by SGPharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SGPharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got an e-mail last week saying that the 3rd seats are full and to e-mail back if I wanted to be kept on review for a 2nd year seat. How many people got this e-mail? Do you think there are a lot of seats left? Did they send this out to everyone or have people been rejected yet? Anyone know the chances of being accepted as a 2nd year? Thanks for your help and sorry for all the question!
 
So I got an e-mail last week saying that the 3rd seats are full and to e-mail back if I wanted to be kept on review for a 2nd year seat. How many people got this e-mail? Do you think there are a lot of seats left? Did they send this out to everyone or have people been rejected yet? Anyone know the chances of being accepted as a 2nd year? Thanks for your help and sorry for all the question!


I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.
 
I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, one of my friends who is black, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.


Word of advice, don't specify anybody as "black" because it is stereotypic and most people would find it very offensive. I believe you will find it strange if i refer to you as "Chinese" because it is out of context for what message you are trying to pass across.
 
I got the email last week too. I don't know how to review file, one of my friends who has black skin, send out application later than me. but he got acceptance into 2nd year 2 weeks ago.

not a nice thing to say my friend ! calling someone black skin is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE. If you are from NY than you should know this.
👎 👎 👎