Mcphs-boston

Started by tess201
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tess201

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applying the MCPHS Boston campus and was wondering if anyone knows any specific things the school may be looking for on applications. I also was wondering what my chances are. I'm entering my junior year at a private university, 3.7 g.p.a, work at a pharmacy, work for school athletic team, involved, done with most pre-reqs. Missing Calc II, but might take it in the spring if I need to.

Also, have not visited the university yet. Is it crucial to visit before applying? Never asked if I've visited on the application so I thought it may not be too important. Thanks.