MCPHS Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentoptom2021

Reaction score
Has anyone else decided on attending MCPHS for the fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m really considering it. I have not heard back yet but the interviewer said he loved my application. I feel like I didn’t get to speak clearly enough and was so nervous. I hope they accept me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Possibly me as well. Is there a group chat for MCPHS class of 2025 or should we make one?

Possibly me as well. Is there a group chat for MCPHS class of 2025 or should we make one?
I don't think there is a group chat that I know of, we should make one!

There is a facebook group for incoming MCPHS Worcester students for Fall 2021 but I think it's general for all students of all programs and not specifically for optometry (i think)

There is a facebook group for incoming MCPHS Worcester students for Fall 2021 but I think it's general for all students of all programs and not specifically for optometry (i think)
That's what I also saw and think!

I agree!!
What do you guys want to make a group chat on? I think Facebook would work well!

Hey! I interviewed last Tuesday and I haven’t received a decision yet. I noticed that people usually get acceptances the Wednesday the week of or after their interview. What days did you guys receive it and do you think I should be worried I haven’t heard yet?

Hey! I interviewed last Tuesday and I haven’t received a decision yet. I noticed that people usually get acceptances the Wednesday the week of or after their interview. What days did you guys receive it and do you think I should be worried I haven’t heard yet?
Hey! I interviewed on Oct. 5 and received acceptance Oct. 14, so about a week and a half. I don't think you need to worry!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys !! Just accepted the class of 2025! So excited to meet everyone and connect.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user