You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCPHS Class of 2025
Started by studentoptom2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futureoptometrist23
Full Member
I’m really considering it. I have not heard back yet but the interviewer said he loved my application. I feel like I didn’t get to speak clearly enough and was so nervous. I hope they accept me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think there is a group chat that I know of, we should make one!Possibly me as well. Is there a group chat for MCPHS class of 2025 or should we make one?
studentoptom2021
Full Member
There is a facebook group for incoming MCPHS Worcester students for Fall 2021 but I think it's general for all students of all programs and not specifically for optometry (i think)
That's what I also saw and think!There is a facebook group for incoming MCPHS Worcester students for Fall 2021 but I think it's general for all students of all programs and not specifically for optometry (i think)
studentoptom2021
Full Member
we should totally create a groupchat so we can get to know everyone!
Facebook would work, do you want to make it? or I can do it if you all give me your names.I agree!!
What do you guys want to make a group chat on? I think Facebook would work well!
I can make it if everyone sends me their names!Facebook would work, do you want to make it? or I can do it if you all give me your names.
studentoptom2021
Full Member
this sounds good! I will send you my name and hopefully you can find me haha
futureoptometrist23
Full Member
Hey! I interviewed last Tuesday and I haven’t received a decision yet. I noticed that people usually get acceptances the Wednesday the week of or after their interview. What days did you guys receive it and do you think I should be worried I haven’t heard yet?
Hey! I interviewed on Oct. 5 and received acceptance Oct. 14, so about a week and a half. I don't think you need to worry!Hey! I interviewed last Tuesday and I haven’t received a decision yet. I noticed that people usually get acceptances the Wednesday the week of or after their interview. What days did you guys receive it and do you think I should be worried I haven’t heard yet?
Hey guys !! Just accepted the class of 2025! So excited to meet everyone and connect.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
michael173838393
New Member
Hey, how was your interview? What did they ask you? Any tips? Mine is coming up
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K