MCPHS Essay questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdorward

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an upcoming interviw on thursday at MCPHS. I was wondering what type of questions are asked for the essay writings. I thought I heard they have 10 questions to choose from. If anyone remembers any of the essays I would appreciate the help. My interview is at the Manchester campus. I couldn't find any interview questions or essay questions for Manchester. Maybe they are the same questions for both campuses.

Members don't see this ad.

I also have an upcoming interview in Manchester campus (not scheduled yet). Nervous. Please tell me ur experiences after you r done.

I have an upcoming interviw on thursday at MCPHS. I was wondering what type of questions are asked for the essay writings. I thought I heard they have 10 questions to choose from. If anyone remembers any of the essays I would appreciate the help. My interview is at the Manchester campus. I couldn't find any interview questions or essay questions for Manchester. Maybe they are the same questions for both campuses.

I'm in the same boat with y'all but mine is in worcester campus. I just think if you read a couple of Pharmacy-related issues maybe online articles about drugs, you can be able to draw points from those readings. Goodluck y'all

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Kdorward if you don't mind can you share ur interview experience? Hw was it, what kind of essay questions they will ask.............

Essays were non-pharmacy related but it was very general. It serves to gauge your writing skills and see whether you are a fool or not lol. Obviously no writing point is wrong, as long as you can develop proof to support your response. Just look at it as a PCAT-type essay question and it's only a minimum of 1 and max of 2 pgs. I can't specify more than this but seriously, you will be a mule not to be able to come up with something tangible after all your life in college.

essays were non-pharmacy related but it was very general. It serves to gauge your writing skills and see whether you are a fool or not lol. Obviously no writing point is wrong, as long as you can develop proof to support your response. Just look at it as a pcat-type essay question and it's only a minimum of 1 and max of 2 pgs. I can't specify more than this but seriously, you will be a mule not to be able to come up with something tangible after all your life in college.
lol..a mule!!hahaha

when you interview at MCPHS you must sign a waiver stating that you will not discuss the interview with anyone else. i went to my interview not knowing what to expect. why do you think that you should have more help than i, or anyone else, did?

seriously, chill. there's nothing to worry about.

I'll have an interview next Fri, just wonder if anyone know how long would the essay have to be? Because they sent me a file that said 45 mins for essay portion so I don't know will it have to be a long essay?