Mcphs help!

Started by Lindsey310
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lindsey310

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need advice on best chances to get into mcphs. I'm currently working full time as an X-ray tech but I'm ready for a career change. Mcphs Boston told me to retake 6 classes to try and get in as a second year, has anyone else gone this route and what were your grades like. I contemplated mcphs Worcester but I would need to retake 12 classes bc the classes they want weren't needed for X-ray school and my science courses are 10 years old. Also, what is the schedule as a second year. Mon to fri until 5????? Any advice please help!