MCPHS interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HM-boss

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if MCPHS interview is closed or open file? What kind of questions do they ask? Any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

it looked like it was closed file. My interviewer had a list of questions printed out and she started asking me general questions like Why us, why optometry, and she asked one ethical question which was so straight forward! overall was a relaxed interview, you don't need to be stressed about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
it looked like it was closed file. My interviewer had a list of questions printed out and she started asking me general questions like Why us, why optometry, and she asked one ethical question which was so straight forward! overall was a relaxed interview, you don't need to be stressed about it.

Like you said it was fairly laid back and non stressful. When did you interview? In interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet im getting nervous

Like you said it was fairly laid back and non stressful. When did you interview? In interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet im getting nervous
Mine was on 19th, They said it takes 2 to 4 weeks, which is fairly long compared to most of the schools! Haven't heard anything back neither.

Mine was on 19th, They said it takes 2 to 4 weeks, which is fairly long compared to most of the schools! Haven't heard anything back neither.

Do you know if they said decisions will be mailed or e mailed? Its been 3 weeks and nothing

I received mine a week after. They emailed me. Check you spam.

I checked and nothing.. this doesn’t sound good.. my portal still says “interview complete. You should expect an admission decision within the next few weeks”