MCPHS Manchester Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denisd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got an acce[ptance letter from MCPHS in Manchester. I have seen negative things about this school. Has anyone that has gone to this campus could comment. How is the program, is it hard to learn without having the professors on campus, since you learn thru video conferencing. Is it a disadvantage for library material. Is it a good school to go to.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently got an acce[ptance letter from MCPHS in Manchester. I have seen negative things about this school. Has anyone that has gone to this campus could comment. How is the program, is it hard to learn without having the professors on campus, since you learn thru video conferencing. Is it a disadvantage for library material. Is it a good school to go to.

Do a search for MCPHS-W. The programs are the same for both schools Manchester & Worcester. I find no difficulty in learning from professors lecturing from Manchester.

FYI: Bashing a school is not a good idea, especially one that you may consider receiving a degree from. You may also make a few enemies.

Do you go to MCPHS in Manchester? I am not trying to bash the school. I liked it when I went there for the interview. When I was looking for information on sites I saw some negative comments. I wanted to get someones opinion that goes there to see what they thought. I am just trying to find honest feedback to help make a big decision.

hi I have an upcoming interview in this campus. Can any one share their thoughts about interview process and what type of essay questions they will ask?