mcphs, manchester - indians

Started by pharma123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi I got accepted this year 2013... how is going with you?

How soon after PharmCAS mailed out your application did your school send you a confirmation email that your application has been recieved by them with a school ID for your application? and how long after that until you got the acceptance letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How soon after PharmCAS mailed out your application did your school send you a confirmation email that your application has been recieved by them with a school ID for your application? and how long after that until you got the acceptance letter?
I got my acceptance letter exactly 2 weeks after I was interviewed..