MCPHS manchester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marine123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know more about this phamacy program.
I have read a lot of posts about MCPHS boston and worcester.
But how about this school?

How are the teachers?
Environment?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

This is a sattelite program of Worcester. Same classes same profs. The classes are either telecast to worcester or manchester depending on where the professor is located.

any body has an interview ..for mcphs ,manchester .....

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually had an interview there this past Tuesday. I'm still waiting for the response.

Hey I got an interview letter too. Can you please share your essay topics here if you don't mind.

I remember reading the essay questions I had somewhere in here...There were 10 options I believe but I dont remember much...
-you've written an autobiography. Please submit page 217.
-an obstacle you had to overcome and what you learned from it.
-how different will pharmacy be 10 years from now...
The other ones I dont really remember.... Dont stress yourself over it. They are pretty easy. By the way; I got my acceptance letter this afternoon. I'm pretty excited!!

Good luck!

Thank you. Congratulations.......................

Ha!

Back when I applied to ivy league schools from high school in 1999. My EXACT essay topic from the University of Pennsylvania was indeed:

you've written an autobiography. Please submit page 217.

That would be an easy essay topic for me, if I could find my papers from 9 years ago!

I did get into UPENN, but it was just WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.

Ha!

Back when I applied to ivy league schools from high school in 1999. My EXACT essay topic from the University of Pennsylvania was indeed:

you've written an autobiography. Please submit page 217.

That would be an easy essay topic for me, if I could find my papers from 9 years ago!

I did get into UPENN, but it was just WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.

I don't understand, what is page 217?

Hey anyone got rejected after interview for MCPHS -Manchester