MCPHS optometry school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

love2beOD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard anything from MCPHS Optometry school regarding the status of their applications?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I'm waiting too. I called them they said that they are reviewing apps right now.

I got an interview letter via mail. I applied back in December....too late mcphs :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been on their waiting list before having an interview and been accepted later?

I just received an interview from MCPHS and I was just wondering about the interview process? Also they sent me a prerequisite work sheet along with the letter about my interview. Is that normal?

Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation?

I just received an interview from MCPHS and I was just wondering about the interview process? Also they sent me a prerequisite work sheet along with the letter about my interview. Is that normal?
The interview is easy. You meet in the lobby and are taken to get a PowerPoint on just the basics of the school. Then you'll have a writing exercises which is easy. You'll eat lunch meet some faculty go on a tour and sit down for your one on one interview. It's light and non stressful. Everyone receives the pre req sheet. I was missing psychology so I'm taking that now before August. It's just there to show you you have all the classes required.