MCPHS optometry school

Started by love2beOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

love2beOD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else heard anything from MCPHS Optometry school regarding the status of their applications?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been on their waiting list before having an interview and been accepted later?
 
I just received an interview from MCPHS and I was just wondering about the interview process? Also they sent me a prerequisite work sheet along with the letter about my interview. Is that normal?
 
Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation?
 
I just received an interview from MCPHS and I was just wondering about the interview process? Also they sent me a prerequisite work sheet along with the letter about my interview. Is that normal?
The interview is easy. You meet in the lobby and are taken to get a PowerPoint on just the basics of the school. Then you'll have a writing exercises which is easy. You'll eat lunch meet some faculty go on a tour and sit down for your one on one interview. It's light and non stressful. Everyone receives the pre req sheet. I was missing psychology so I'm taking that now before August. It's just there to show you you have all the classes required.