Mcphs Pharmacy 0-6 chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vubble3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, do i have a big enough chance to get into mcphs, assuming I wrote a good supplementary essay.
My cumulative unweighted gpa is 3.59 and weighted is 4.0909. My first quarter senior grade (mcphs requires 1 quarter grade of senior year) sucks because i will have a 3.4 unw and 3.8 w gpa, with a C (hopefully it will go up to a B-) in ap statistics. Throughout high school, i took all honors and ap science and math classes and got all B's and for math, i only got 2 A's. In freshman year, i got 2 C's total because i wasnt able to adjust in the beginning. I have a 26 act, and for my sat, I am expecting around 1800-1900s (my current is 1770). I also have 730 math level 2, 610 biology m.
I have way over 300 hours of community service as I can think of, consistently helping out the eleerly in my community and a little clinical experience at stanford hospital.

Members don't see this ad.

don't worry your all set, i go here as a freshman and most students here get in with a 3 or even high 2, they take care of their good students though, if u have above a 3.5 you'll deff get academic scholarships. I had a 3.6 and an SAT score very similar to yours, you should be all set. Call them and talk to addmissions for more info, they will be excited for a student of your credentials, they told me on the spot when i took a tour i will be 99% accepted, they need more studious students here. Its a good college but dining hall food isnt so great and it lacks a campus but boston makes for great night and day time fun, goodluck and let me know if u have anymore questions!

in simpler terms mcphs is a safety school, if your looking into pharmD programs in boston also look at northeastern, they have a 5 year program and better job guarantees/salarys for graduates