MCPHS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asian pharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning to apply to MCPHS for fall 2008, and I was just wondering if I can apply to both Boston and worcestor campuses. To Boston campus, as a transfer student in the 6 year program, and to worcestor campus for the accelerated 2 year 10 month program. I do not have B.S but have all my pre-reqs done at a CC. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I believe it's one or the other, but maybe someone else could tell you so you can be sure.

I believe you have to choose one or the other.

Members don't see this ad :)
Previous Posters are correct, you must pick one and only one. Dont forget about the Manchester, NH campus.

dont bother applying to either one. They want university credits not cc. I was rejected because of that.

dont bother applying to either one. They want university credits not cc. I was rejected because of that.

Yep, so was I! But I'm gonna give it another try.

Y?? only to get another rejection for the same reason? well good luck!

well it is free so yeah.

I have all CC credits and I was accepted. I decided not to go there but I definitely was accepted to Worcester Campus.

youre probably one of the fewer rare incidences and your GPA is likely really high right?

I am planning to apply to MCPHS for fall 2008, and I was just wondering if I can apply to both Boston and worcestor campuses. To Boston campus, as a transfer student in the 6 year program, and to worcestor campus for the accelerated 2 year 10 month program. I do not have B.S but have all my pre-reqs done at a CC. :)
Do they require Calc. 2 I can't find their required pre-req's anywhere on the page! But I have found 2 other websites (aacp & pharmcas) one said only calc 1 and the other said calc 1 & 2?