MCPHS Supplemental Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SweetOrchid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently working on my supplemental for the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences supplemental. My question is: on average, how long are the essays? To previous applicants: how long were your responses?

Thank You!
 
Hello,

I am currently working on my supplemental for the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences supplemental. My question is: on average, how long are the essays? To previous applicants: how long were your responses?

Thank You!

I just submitted mine. My was a short paragraph about 250 words. I didn't have much to say.. I suppose if you had a lot to say, you can use it to your advantage. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently working on my supplemental for the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences supplemental. My question is: on average, how long are the essays? To previous applicants: how long were your responses?

Thank You!

There is really no limitation I guess. But when I submitted mine, I only wrote about two paragraphs for each question that was applicable to me; I still got my acceptance 🙂
 
Hi, I also apply to MCPHS worcester, but I dont have a BA yet, is that possible to get accepted? anyway, did you guy submit anything called Background check ? I am so confused.