MCPHS vs Nova (WPB) vs Lecom (FL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheHillCrew

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking for information regarding the lecture hours of these three programs. To my knowledge MCPHS stated that their lecture hours were from 9-5 everday. Nova stated that P1 is 1-5 and P2 is 9-1, Im not sure what the P3 hours for Nova are. I also have no idea what Lecom lecture hours are. I know MCPHS is an accelerated program but I thought the only difference is the summer courses, why are classes so long, is there a long break between classes? I am considering all these schools but if I could go to Nova and get out of class 4 hours earlier than MCPHS students that makes a huge difference. Sorry this turned into a letter, any info appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Bary Bonds i hope you know adcoms check SDN's all the time good luck with all your money hope you can buy a spot at NOVA when no one else takes you

MCPHS has classes running from 8-5, but the actual schedule varies every day. this semester p1s have classes 11-5 m,w 12-4 thur, and 9-11 friday. Its like undergrad, each class has its own schedule and you don't have every class every day. Also, do you really want to pick a school based on the time you're in class? I would be more concerned about the program its self.

That is one thing I am taking into consideration. The more time I can dedicate towards studying is a very important aspect that I am considering. Thank You for you feedback.