TheHillCrew

10+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I was looking for information regarding the lecture hours of these three programs. To my knowledge MCPHS stated that their lecture hours were from 9-5 everday. Nova stated that P1 is 1-5 and P2 is 9-1, Im not sure what the P3 hours for Nova are. I also have no idea what Lecom lecture hours are. I know MCPHS is an accelerated program but I thought the only difference is the summer courses, why are classes so long, is there a long break between classes? I am considering all these schools but if I could go to Nova and get out of class 4 hours earlier than MCPHS students that makes a huge difference. Sorry this turned into a letter, any info appreciated.

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Bary Bonds i hope you know adcoms check SDN's all the time good luck with all your money hope you can buy a spot at NOVA when no one else takes you

astevens

10+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
MCPHS has classes running from 8-5, but the actual schedule varies every day. this semester p1s have classes 11-5 m,w 12-4 thur, and 9-11 friday. Its like undergrad, each class has its own schedule and you don't have every class every day. Also, do you really want to pick a school based on the time you're in class? I would be more concerned about the program its self.

TheHillCrew

10+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
That is one thing I am taking into consideration. The more time I can dedicate towards studying is a very important aspect that I am considering. Thank You for you feedback.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.