MCPHS vs Nova (WPB) vs Lecom (FL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheHillCrew

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking for information regarding the lecture hours of these three programs. To my knowledge MCPHS stated that their lecture hours were from 9-5 everday. Nova stated that P1 is 1-5 and P2 is 9-1, Im not sure what the P3 hours for Nova are. I also have no idea what Lecom lecture hours are. I know MCPHS is an accelerated program but I thought the only difference is the summer courses, why are classes so long, is there a long break between classes? I am considering all these schools but if I could go to Nova and get out of class 4 hours earlier than MCPHS students that makes a huge difference. Sorry this turned into a letter, any info appreciated.
 
Bary Bonds i hope you know adcoms check SDN's all the time good luck with all your money hope you can buy a spot at NOVA when no one else takes you
 
MCPHS has classes running from 8-5, but the actual schedule varies every day. this semester p1s have classes 11-5 m,w 12-4 thur, and 9-11 friday. Its like undergrad, each class has its own schedule and you don't have every class every day. Also, do you really want to pick a school based on the time you're in class? I would be more concerned about the program its self.
 
That is one thing I am taking into consideration. The more time I can dedicate towards studying is a very important aspect that I am considering. Thank You for you feedback.