MCPHS waitlist interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hbk4321

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm confused on how I'm on the waitlist for an interview for mcphs. I applied in August which should be considered early. What does the waitlist really mean? Do they already have enough interviews lined up?

Members don't see this ad.

The waitlist means that there is an area in your application that you can improve, if you would like to get the interview ASAP.
I suggest you call them or email them and they will tell you exactly what you need to know regarding the waitlist.

I'm confused on how I'm on the waitlist for an interview for mcphs. I applied in August which should be considered early. What does the waitlist really mean? Do they already have enough interviews lined up?
Hi~Did you ever hear anything back from the school for an interview? I applied early Oct and just learned today I've been placed on waitlist for interview as well......don't really know what that means tho:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi~Did you ever hear anything back from the school for an interview? I applied early Oct and just learned today I've been placed on waitlist for interview as well......don't really know what that means tho:confused:

hi all

what do you mean: "on waitlist for interview" how do you know you are on waitlist or not? where did you see "Waitlist" this word?

please advise.

thanks

hi all

what do you mean: "on waitlist for interview" how do you know you are on waitlist or not? where did you see "Waitlist" this word?

please advise.

thanks
I checked my status and it said im on a waitlist for the interview though, are you also applying for the 2019 fall program?;) have you heard anything back yet?

I checked my status and it said im on a waitlist for the interview though, are you also applying for the 2019 fall program?;) have you heard anything back yet?

yes. I applied in Sept. but where do you find: "I checked my status and it said im on a waitlist"?

thanks

You have to log into your MCPHS portal

really? so every school you have applied, you need to log in each school portal? (I didn't even know that).

thank you so much for your reply and information. ( I am just log in OptomCAS and waiting for email).

thanks again