MCPHS Worcester Applying before 2014 deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcpworc2017

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was wondering what happened to the previous thread about this...
I am most likely going to grad for a Masters in Health Administration if I don't
get in here, but how many of you think I got a shot applying with a 2.7gpa
(I have a life-changing medical reason that explains my low grades) very
little pharm tech experience, but over 1000 volunteer hours, which includes
a missionary work trip where I basically worked as a pharm tech for 500 hours
throughout the summer. I am hoping they will be understanding of the medical
reason.... what do you guys think? Feel free to share your own stats if you're
applying here.