MCPHS-Worcester...English Essay Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vietricester

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we have to take the essay test every 3-4 months to test our english skills? if we DO NOT PASS It, we have to take a English course in the summer? is this true? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

vietricester said:
Do we have to take the essay test every 3-4 months to test our english skills? if we DO NOT PASS It, we have to take a English course in the summer? is this true? :confused:
You take it near the end of the fall semester of first year. If you pass, that's it--you're done and you don't need to take it again. If you fail, you take a course in the spring (I think it's 8 weeks, but I'm not certain) and then retake the exam. I don't know what happens if you fail a second time. Also, if you're not confident about the first exam in the fall, there is a course you can take during the semester (again, I think it is 8 weeks) to help you prepare. This first course is voluntary, but if you fail, the 2nd course is mandatory.

DrugDealer said:
You take it near the end of the fall semester of first year. If you pass, that's it--you're done and you don't need to take it again. If you fail, you take a course in the spring (I think it's 8 weeks, but I'm not certain) and then retake the exam. I don't know what happens if you fail a second time. Also, if you're not confident about the first exam in the fall, there is a course you can take during the semester (again, I think it is 8 weeks) to help you prepare. This first course is voluntary, but if you fail, the 2nd course is mandatory.

what is the name of the EXAM?

Members don't see this ad :)
DrugDealer said:
writing proficiency exam

You told us that we have to take an English test on the orientation. Is the writing proficiency exam different one? Is the topic given ahead of time? Is the topic pharmacy related?