mcphs worcester

Started by bostonamd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bostonamd

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here goes to or is familiar with MCPHS Worcester (3 year program.) If so, what is your schedule like? are you able to work part-time? How many students are in each class? Basically, I really want to go there, and I would like general information from a student's perspective. Thanks!!!!!
 
bostonamd said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here goes to or is familiar with MCPHS Worcester (3 year program.) If so, what is your schedule like? are you able to work part-time? How many students are in each class? Basically, I really want to go there, and I would like general information from a student's perspective. Thanks!!!!!


Also, what other schools did you apply to/get accepted to? Do they give any institutional scholarships/aid? Is the campus safe? Thanks for all your help!!!!!
 
I'm also fairly curious.

I've heard not so good things about the school, but those were from people who were applying. Not those that were attending.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems someone else is interested in this program, as there is no umass worcester pharmacy school, only mcphs. any replies are appreciated!
 
bostonamd said:
It seems someone else is interested in this program, as there is no umass worcester pharmacy school, only mcphs. any replies are appreciated!

i too am curious abotu this school as i am thinking abotu applying there..