1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Mcv-ccp

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by gatorpharmer, Mar 3, 2007.

1. has anyone been to the MCV?? what does it entail?? is it like a group interview?? i have mine in 2 weeks!!! hope u guys can help! thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. iwannabpharmer

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    it's a campus visit where they sell you the school. there's also a financial aid presentation, too. they split up the group and then you go meet with a faculty member. you also are able to go on a campus tour. the whole day starts out with the essay writing, though. it's pretty laid back. and they are very accomodating. i think the faculty member does take notes about each student (each student is provided with a piece of paper to write his or her name to act as a placard). no one has given any insight on how they decide, though.... still a mystery. :)

4. comet81

comet81 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    As previous post mentioned, it was very laid back. You will be placed into one group and will be asked to introduce yourself. I think this introduction is what commiitee members look for themost. Try to be unique in this introduction.

5. hey guys thanks for the feedback......i really appreciate it.....what is the essay thing all about?? how much time do they give you??? and how long do u have to introduce yourself??