-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCW Email Poll
Started by Haemulon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well, Hae.
There's these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302981
...and these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302802
There's these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302981
...and these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302802
jackieMD2007 said:Well, Hae.
There's these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302981
I know, just thought it would be fun to have a poll. I was still typing the poll when you responded I think. Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had already applied there, so I didn't get any email telling me to apply.
Yeah could we get the "I don't give a F" option on there, Hae? 🙂
I'm already applied and complete at MCW, if anyone wanted to know.
...yeah you didn't want to know that.
I'm already applied and complete at MCW, if anyone wanted to know.
...yeah you didn't want to know that.
it would be ballsier if you just called mcw and demanded info about who they sent out that email to
narc said:Congrats on the worst poll of the day. The day is young though
You left out all of the "NO" options, or the I don't give a flying $hit
Good ideas. But relax, its just for fun.
jackieMD2007 said:Well, Hae.
There's these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302981
...and these people: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=302802
Oh my gosh you DID compile them into a list... please check out the verification thread... 😛
jackieMD2007 said:Yeah could we get the "I don't give a F" option on there, Hae? 🙂
I'm already applied and complete at MCW, if anyone wanted to know.
...yeah you didn't want to know that.
i think a more effective way to get more people to apply would be to include thisss in the email, not that bs about big school and crap
*adds mcw to amcas*
ADeadLois said:Another poll option should be "Wisconsin has a medical school?"
I would love to add options, just not sure how to edit the poll without re-starting a new thread? Any one else know?
27 to 1 received versus not received so far (not counting those that already applied of course).
Why is MCW fishing for applicants? That's kinda low class. They should be like Georgetown and say "You're not good enough to apply here. But I guess if you insist and pay us $130 we will quickly glance over your application, find 100 things wrong with it, and send you a rejection letter. Still want to apply? Are you crazy? Alright fine- you do know our average GPA and MCAT are far higher than yours, right? Whatever, it's your money..."
Haemulon said:How many of you received the MCW Poll recently? Don't be shy, we want to see who was deemed super special.
ADeadLois said:Another poll option should be "Wisconsin has a medical school?"
Well played, sir.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Schaden Freud said:Why is MCW fishing for applicants? That's kinda low class. They should be like Georgetown and say "You're not good enough to apply here. But I guess if you insist and pay us $130 we will quickly glance over your application, find 100 things wrong with it, and send you a rejection letter. Still want to apply? Are you crazy? Alright fine- you do know our average GPA and MCAT are far higher than yours, right? Whatever, it's your money..."
Yeh, I have that secondary too and havn't filled it out yet. Was really surprised by their discouragement. Two very different approaches here: Georgetown and MCW.55 to 4 now. Yep, I think we can safely say its a mass mailing. Maybe those 4 don't have an email address?? 😀
I got an e-mail that said "Congratulations on your MCAT score!" I opened it up, and it said "Enlarge your penis up to 3 inches!"
I swear MCW is outta control!
I swear MCW is outta control!
Haemulon said:55 to 4 now. Yep, I think we can safely say its a mass mailing. Maybe those 4 don't have an email address?? 😀
Schaden Freud said:I got an e-mail that said "Congratulations on your MCAT score!" I opened it up, and it said "Enlarge your penis up to 3 inches!"
I swear MCW is outta control!
wait i thought that was the army email?
Schaden Freud said:I got an e-mail that said "Congratulations on your MCAT score!" I opened it up, and it said "Enlarge your penis up to 3 inches!"
I swear MCW is outta control!
At least it said "up to 3 inches" and not just "to 3 inches". 👍I was in the pool!!
Haemulon said:At least it said "up to 3 inches" and not just "to 3 inches". 👍