MCW Email Poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many of you received the MCW email solicitation?

• Yes. I received it and have a 30+ MCAT

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Yes. I received it and have a <30 MCAT

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Huh? What email?

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you received the MCW Poll recently? Don't be shy, we want to see who was deemed super special.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the worst poll of the day. The day is young though
You left out all of the "NO" options, or the I don't give a flying $hit

I had already applied there, so I didn't get any email telling me to apply.

Yeah could we get the "I don't give a F" option on there, Hae? :)
I'm already applied and complete at MCW, if anyone wanted to know.

...yeah you didn't want to know that.

narc said:
Congrats on the worst poll of the day. The day is young though
You left out all of the "NO" options, or the I don't give a flying $hit

Good ideas. But relax, its just for fun.

jackieMD2007 said:
Yeah could we get the "I don't give a F" option on there, Hae? :)
I'm already applied and complete at MCW, if anyone wanted to know.

...yeah you didn't want to know that.

i think a more effective way to get more people to apply would be to include thisss in the email, not that bs about big school and crap

*adds mcw to amcas*

Another poll option should be "Wisconsin has a medical school?"

ADeadLois said:
Another poll option should be "Wisconsin has a medical school?"

I would love to add options, just not sure how to edit the poll without re-starting a new thread? Any one else know?

Why is MCW fishing for applicants? That's kinda low class. They should be like Georgetown and say "You're not good enough to apply here. But I guess if you insist and pay us $130 we will quickly glance over your application, find 100 things wrong with it, and send you a rejection letter. Still want to apply? Are you crazy? Alright fine- you do know our average GPA and MCAT are far higher than yours, right? Whatever, it's your money..."

Haemulon said:
How many of you received the MCW Poll recently? Don't be shy, we want to see who was deemed super special.

Schaden Freud said:
Why is MCW fishing for applicants? That's kinda low class. They should be like Georgetown and say "You're not good enough to apply here. But I guess if you insist and pay us $130 we will quickly glance over your application, find 100 things wrong with it, and send you a rejection letter. Still want to apply? Are you crazy? Alright fine- you do know our average GPA and MCAT are far higher than yours, right? Whatever, it's your money..."

:laugh: Yeh, I have that secondary too and havn't filled it out yet. Was really surprised by their discouragement. Two very different approaches here: Georgetown and MCW.

55 to 4 now. Yep, I think we can safely say its a mass mailing. Maybe those 4 don't have an email address?? :D

I got an e-mail that said "Congratulations on your MCAT score!" I opened it up, and it said "Enlarge your penis up to 3 inches!"
I swear MCW is outta control!

Haemulon said:
55 to 4 now. Yep, I think we can safely say its a mass mailing. Maybe those 4 don't have an email address?? :D

Schaden Freud said:
I got an e-mail that said "Congratulations on your MCAT score!" I opened it up, and it said "Enlarge your penis up to 3 inches!"

wait i thought that was the army email?

Schaden Freud said:

:laugh: At least it said "up to 3 inches" and not just "to 3 inches". :thumbup:

o_rly_ya_rly_no_wai.gif