MD Admissions Calculator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B.W.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I found an MD admissions calculator online that gives you a full report on what your chances are of getting into different medical schools, your percentile ranking of gpa, mcst, etc. What I liked about this calculator was that it asks you many things other than just gpa and mcat. It asked about how many hours of volunteering and research experiences you have, your LOR, what your lowest grades are, etc. If anybody knows what I'm talking about and could post the link to it, I would really appreciate it! I've been looking for this tool for a while and I can't seem to find it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I found an MD admissions calculator online that gives you a full report on what your chances are of getting into different medical schools, your percentile ranking of gpa, mcst, etc. What I liked about this calculator was that it asks you many things other than just gpa and mcat. It asked about how many hours of volunteering and research experiences you have, your LOR, what your lowest grades are, etc. If anybody knows what I'm talking about and could post the link to it, I would really appreciate it! I've been looking for this tool for a while and I can't seem to find it.
Does such a tool exist?

I don't think anything like this actually exist.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)