MD after PhD

Started by abraxas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abraxas

CSU Chico Class of 2008
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently waiting to hear back from PhD programs and was just wondering what kind of view medical schools have of students who have completed a PhD? Don't really have any plans to go to Medical School after my PhD (if i get in anywhere *crosses fingers*), but was just wondering how well a PhD was seen by the Adcoms. My current research interest are medically related and I dont see myself doing anything really different from that, so I hope that helps.


Again this isn't a "serious" consideration of mine I am just interested in what you guys think, that is all.
 
just found a similar thread, i really should learn to read before writing