MD applicants changed the format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noshie

Don't judge!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was on MD applicants a few min ago and when I picked DCOM they made it to where you can only see who was accepted, interviewed or declined interview. I want to see who else is waiting for an interview because it really helps me see what my chances are. Who else liked that feature and wants them to bring it back?

Members don't see this ad.

That's weird! I just checked it. I don't like the way they changed it. As for DCOM, someone recently posted the numbers of applicants and acceptances that they already have. Check out the old DCOM thread and you will see the numbers.:luck:

Here is the info from the DCOM thread::luck:

Our class is beginning to fill up and we still have several offers of admission outstanding.

For our inaugural class of 150 students we have already received nearly 2,000 applications for admission. (1948 to be exact or 13 applications for each seat in the class) Additionally, over two-thirds (110) of the seats in the class have already been filled. Fifty-five students who have been placed on the alternate list have expressed a strong desire to attend, if given the opportunity to do so. Also, we have continued to interview applicants after your interview day and have made additional offers of admission.

The response to LMU-DCOM has exceeded all of our wildest expectations. As one can easily see, we will fill our fall 2007 class very soon. There are still a few seats available, but they will not be available for very long.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the update. I wrote MDapplicants an Email and they said they will fix it tomorrow. The guy said he had no idea anyone actually looked at it. hehe

Thanks for the update. I wrote MDapplicants an Email and they said they will fix it tomorrow. The guy said he had no idea anyone actually looked at it. hehe

LOL! That is really funny!!:laugh: