MD/MBA Help

Started by bunnybear
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm planning to apply for MD/MBA next year, so is there anything that you guys know. I also come from a very very extensive research background at UCLA, however I have a passion for business, and I like med a lot. Anyhow, can you guys give me some heads up and help and suggestions
 
Also most places you don't have to apply while applying to med school. You can apply during first or second year. Check out the MD/MBA forum down the front page and click on the MD/MBA program listing for details.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as far as business courses, I only have taken couple econs, and I don't know what u mean by checking out the MD/MBA fourms down the first page, and also there about 50 school that have a joined MD/MBA that they kinda want you to apply before you start med-school
 
BrettBatchelor said:
Also most places you don't have to apply while applying to med school. You can apply during first or second year. Check out the MD/MBA forum down the front page and click on the MD/MBA program listing for details.

Has anyone taken the GMATs? Or is everyone planning on doing that while in med school...

Also, to those drawn to this thread- there is a very interesting article in this month's Harvard Business Review in applying lessons learned at toyota, Vanguard, etc, to reducing medical mistakes in hospitals.
 
unfrozencaveman said:
Has anyone taken the GMATs? Or is everyone planning on doing that while in med school...

Also, to those drawn to this thread- there is a very interesting article in this month's Harvard Business Review in applying lessons learned at toyota, Vanguard, etc, to reducing medical mistakes in hospitals.
im planning on gmatting the summer before med school. it seems like the ideal time

is that article available online anywhere? online is just so much more convenient than leeching from barnes