MD/MBA

Started by eeeeeeee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eeeeeeee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it hurt me if I listed the offering of MD/MBA joint degree as part of my "why us" essays? I have heard that sometimes that is regarded negatively. It is for the sake of doing healthcare delivery/systems research & advocacy
 
Would it hurt me if I listed the offering of MD/MBA joint degree as part of my "why us" essays? I have heard that sometimes that is regarded negatively. It is for the sake of doing healthcare delivery/systems research & advocacy
Nah, you can list it. Heads up though, I'm at a T20 MBA school and every MD/MBA here regrets it.