MD/PhD Student meeting

Started by r1oid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

r1oid

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a 2nd year and I heard last year there was a conference in Colorado where students and admin got together to discuss their programs and hang out. I was wondering if there is one this year because I was interested in going. Thanks
 
r1oid said:
Hi, I'm a 2nd year and I heard last year there was a conference in Colorado where students and admin got together to discuss their programs and hang out. I was wondering if there is one this year because I was interested in going. Thanks

They should be having one every year. It usually takes place usually in the summer around June or July.

It's a great meeting. I went twice. You meet many people like yourself from a wide variety of schools. And the far majority of them are totally chill and cool folks. It is a total feel good meeting where you get a lot of intellectual, professional, and moral support. Egos get stroked and you feel special.

Here is the website for the meeting...it has the date for the 2005 meeting.
http://www.uchsc.edu/sm/mstp/Keystone2004/Keystone2004/index.htm