Kind of related to this all, UW has a massive in-state bias with their medical school - as in, they accept <10 people from out-of-state every year. I think their requirements for being considered in state are also quite stringent - I don't know if your spouse would be able to apply as in-state after you guys have been there for only two years. I would definitely check on this, because if she has to apply as out-of-state, not only is it her only option in Seattle, it is also incredibly unlikely.
That being said, all of these options are incredible and you really can't go wrong for yourself among any of these five institutions. (which is not the most helpful sentiment, I know). But I have to agree with Neuronix that you may want to consider options that will be most helpful for your wife's chances in that case. Based on that, and the other things you've written, my vote for you goes out to Tri-I or WashU. I think being happy with the current students is REALLY important (which is my concern for you with UCLA), and as I mentioned above, UW may be a really hard school to bank on.
I don't know if this was helpful at all, but know that you're in a great position! Best of luck with your final decision.