MD Prerequisites list link

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

star27

Reaction score
A couple of days ago, I was googling to see what classes fit in the categories of MD prerequisites like advanced bio, math, physics, etc. I saw that for physics, both college and university physics can be taken to fulfill it. I saw that it showed for general biology it would be BIOL 1306/1106, and it was formatted the same way for the other classes. I'm just trying to find the link that shows what classes meet all the prerequisites.

Members don't see this ad.

A couple of days ago, I was googling to see what classes fit in the categories of MD prerequisites like advanced bio, math, physics, etc. I saw that for physics, both college and university physics can be taken to fulfill it. I saw that it showed for general biology it would be BIOL 1306/1106, and it was formatted the same way for the other classes. I'm just trying to find the link that shows what classes meet all the prerequisites.
Your prehealth advising office should list the courses that you should be taking. The syllabi should explicitly state for science majors.

Reactions: 1 user