MD Residency Match Day: March 18, 2010

Started by Moonglow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moonglow

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought that I'd remind you. 😀


How will your day go? Parents and family attending? Oh yeah, get a hair cut, that class photo will be forever. Johns Hopkins, 1963 (my father, front row, 6th from left):

SOM1963p.jpg
 
Is it just me, or is that class a sausage fest? I think I see a few females, but that's kind of crazy.

2 girls (maybe) behind the big guy front row, 2nd from the right.

then maybe another girl, 2nd row from top, 2nd from the left (with the head tilt)

Welcome to 1963