MD schools open to international applicants

Started by byeus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

byeus

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to gather information on MD schools that consider international students. Not just for my convenience but for other international students who are in the same predicament as I am. So, if you're currently attending a US School of Med as an international, please write down
1. the name of the school (required)
2. your MCAT score and GPA (to see what is considered competitive)
You don't need to reveal your scores if you are uncomfortable, but I do want to know what schools are friendly to international schools.
Thank you soooo much for your help.
 
I dont know about all schools but I know for sure that Northwestern Medical School takes international students. A freind of mine, who is an international student from Africa got in there. I suggest you contact them or look on their website for the required stats. Im sure your stats would probably have to be pretty high to get in though. Good luck🙂