Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do know that MDapps is the work of one single person who has a life, a family and a job? Its a free service, can't ask for more.
Yeah, I think he's a resident now. Probably doesn't have enough time.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You do know that MDapps is the work of one single person who has a life, a family and a job? Its a free service, can't ask for more.
MDapps is back online! I hope this doesn't create a mad rush to the site and bring it down again haha
Why isnt Campbell on the MD Applicants site?
http://www.mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=21733
Non-traditional, Re-app, underdog
Good luck! Hope the application cycle goes well for you.
Yeah I've noticed that too. 🙁 It only works for me if I click the "Click here to show all activity descriptions" link. I'll have to change the format or something.I'll add you in a sec, just wanted to mention that the new code for that type of MDapp generator doesn't work for some browsers (instead of being able to click a section to see the drop-down, it doesn't work and I have to click 'see all descriptions'): so far I tested it in Firefox and Safari, and both don't work.
Does it work for you?
Also, nice MCAT 😀
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.