-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MDapplicants down?
Started by Chuck's Right Foot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.
Last edited:
I know MDapplicants.com has been down since yesterday afternoon. Other than that, no.
Thanks. Hope it comes back up soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. Hope it comes back up soon.
Indeed. How else am I to judge the pre-meds on here?
Indeed. How else am I to judge the pre-meds on here?
![]()
Ok, that's kind of funny 🙂
Just a little server hiccup, should be back up sometime today.
its down again im freakin out man
there must be a better way
How am I supposed to know my worth as a human being!?!?
Yeah, it sucks they are down so much. But I don't check as often so I hardly notice.
Yeah, it sucks they are down so much. But I don't check as often so I hardly notice.
haha imagine if all the MD app accounts got deleted.....
yes... just imagine...haha imagine if all the MD app accounts got deleted.....
:::rocking in fetal position:::::
haha imagine if all the MD app accounts got deleted.....
lol I keep track of all my apps through mdapps. maybe i should haev a copy on my HD just in case? lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep getting "Could not connect".....
hopefully my profile is safe...coz if its not....how am I gonna get through the app process....
hopefully my profile is safe...coz if its not....how am I gonna get through the app process....
I keep getting "Could not connect".....
hopefully my profile is safe...coz if its not....how am I gonna get through the app process....
way to revive an old thread
the mdapps website has been down almost every other hour lately. i would not use that as your main place to store information. make some excel file or something
I keep getting "Could not connect".....
hopefully my profile is safe...coz if its not....how am I gonna get through the app process....
i want to give you MANY GOLD STARS for using search and reviving this 😀 👍
and yeah, it's super annoying... i'm hoping it's down because they're getting ready to upgrade to the new version. (although i actually don't like the new version)
i want to give you MANY GOLD STARS for using search and reviving this 😀 👍
and yeah, it's super annoying... i'm hoping it's down because they're getting ready to upgrade to the new version. (although i actually don't like the new version)
Thanks to the real-time search while typing in the title for creating a new thread....
I put in "MDapplicants down" and the first search result showed a thread by the same name.....so I just decided to post in that one...
Thanks to the real-time search while typing in the title for creating a new thread....
I put in "MDapplicants down" and the first search result showed a thread by the same name.....so I just decided to post in that one...
well i wish more people would do that 🙂
Yes you get a gold star for not cluttering the forum with redundant threads, and instead reviving a previous one! yay!
You guys got me literally looking for a gold star on my profile...lol...
Its down for me right now
Its down for me right now
It's been on and off since this morning...if you keep clicking the refresh button, you might get lucky...
Seems like mySQL was acting up the last couple days. It's been restarted. Load averages look normal again. We'll keep an eye on it - new site will have mySQL 5 on a different server.
Is the site down? Have not been able to access it today..
I was able to get on it earlier, but not in the past few hours.
It does appear to be down, I wasn't able to access it a couple hours ago either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
funny
Last edited:
You searched the archives for a thread on MDapps being temporarily offline, then resurrected it.
A+ for using the search fxn with such creativity. 👍

You searched the archives for a thread on MDapps being temporarily offline, then resurrected it.
A+ for using the search fxn with such creativity. 👍
Thanks! It means a lot..

You searched the archives for a thread on MDapps being temporarily offline, then resurrected it.
A+ for using the search fxn with such creativity. 👍
Oh wow didn't even notice that

Yep.mdapps still down for everyone else? Haven't been able to get on all day.
http://www.isup.me/mdapplicants.com - to check whether MDapplicants.com is down for just you or everyone.
Back up.
