MDapps has been updated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

engineeredout

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can now go into it and theres a whole host of new options, including selecting DO for the schools.

I dunno about you guys but I'm not going to get really hardcore into it. I have no desire to enter the dates of when I recieved the secondary, when I sent the secondary, when my application was complete etc...

What I don't get though is why they don't just make it automatically display DO/MD for the appropriate schools... Doesn't that make more sense than having every user manually input DO/MD? Its not like theres going to be "Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (MD)"

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
people do get really intense about mdapps...frankly, I don't feel the need to display on the internet every activity I've done in the past 5 years, how fast I can turn around secondaries, and the breakdown of my MCAT score.

but at least they fixed the MD vs DO thing...it is annoying to look at it and see that somebody applied to X osteopathic school (MD).

maybe when/if I get in this cycle I'll post something, but until then I'm happy to keep my (relative) anonymity.

It rules. I'm not updating my profile though. They can suck it.