MDCalc Fellows program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rachel Kwon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my name's Rachel and I'm MDCalc's managing editor (I'm a surgeon by training).

I'm running a new academic fellowship called MDCalc Fellows. We have a Junior Fellows program for 3rd- and 4th-year med students who are passionate about EBM and knowledge translation.

It's a 2-year longitudinal program that culminates in a final project, some of which will earn academic publication credit (a PMID) through one of our partner journals if selected.

I've gotten 4 PMIDs for two Fellows in this year's class (and they get their name on MDCalc, which is arguably even better).

Wanted to invite you to apply - you can see details by going to MDCalc, scroll to the footer and click on "MDCalc Fellows" under Team. The deadline is 11/1/2017.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions about the program.

If you guys don't know MDCalc, just ask your residents if they can survive a rotation without it and you'll see what we're about :)

Members don't see this ad.

hi , am interested! what state , and what are the requirements?
Thnaks

Dear Dr. Kwon, I am very much interested in applying to this 2 year longitudinal program. I would like to know of the requirements. I would also like to share a little bit about myself. many thanks.