Med me and Grad She

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

manolocgon

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy,

So my girl and I are planning on getting married but we are just trying to decide when.

She is planning to do undergrad in psyc and I am planning to do med school. We were thinking the end of our senior year of undergrad.

Any ideas?

I just wanted to hear from some people who have done it already or have any insight.
 
the wife (PGY5) and I got married right before she started her MS1 year and I started my graduate work (2 year). We were poor, but we were fine. Honestly, it was kind of fun. Glad those days are over though.

People who think that you have to be banking before you get married aren't living in the real world (just my opinion of course.)