Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could someone give me some advice here?
I've been offered an interview with monash malaysia...1st yr of the course will b in melbourne...subsequent yrs in Malaysia. I'm pretty sure i'll get an offer...but i dun know whether to accept it or not, coz i DO NOT want to do clinicals in malaysia (I can't speak malay to save my life and the clinical hospital looks crap). I plan to transfer after the 1st year. How possible is that? thanks!
I've been offered an interview with monash malaysia...1st yr of the course will b in melbourne...subsequent yrs in Malaysia. I'm pretty sure i'll get an offer...but i dun know whether to accept it or not, coz i DO NOT want to do clinicals in malaysia (I can't speak malay to save my life and the clinical hospital looks crap). I plan to transfer after the 1st year. How possible is that? thanks!