Med School and Post Bacc

Started by fndonkor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fndonkor

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone , just wanted to ask if anyone was applying to both Post Bacc and Medical schools at the same time this year and if it was a good idea? I am planning on doing that. Also what schools have linkages that avoid the glide year if I am looking into enhancing my grades or SMP? Thanks.
 
Some schools with post baccs require an AAMC application. SO, I figured what the heck, why not apply to med schools? You might as well. Although I didn't get into any Med Schools, I did get into quite a few post baccs and right now I'm trying to figure out my best option.